We are currently looking to fill available vendor spaces at our upcoming Annual Education Conference in April. This year we will be celebrating our 24th Anniversary Event, on Thursday, April 20, 2017, at the Spectacular Event Center, Bangor.
Being a Notary Public in Maine allows our notaries to provide many types of notarial services to the people of Maine. Notaries have branched out to provide wedding and mobile notary/signing agent services, and these practices have required our notaries to be proactive in promoting the services in their ‘niche’.
Notaries Public are always looking for ways to promote themselves, their services, and to make their working time more efficient and organized. That is why we feel that the Vendor Fair has been so successful, especially for companies that provide independent, promotional products, products that help the notary stay organized, remain efficient in their daily notarial tasks, and provide an outlet for gift items and supplies.
We feel that your company would be an asset to these notaries, establishing a relationship that will be beneficial to everyone! Participating in our Annual Conference would be a wonderful way to get your business name out to notaries from all over the State of Maine.
Our Vendor Fairs have been a very successful part of our conferences and training events over the years and the spaces do fill up quickly at each event!
Key Information you should know:
- The Annual Conference Vendor Fair is open from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM.
- Set up begins at 7:00 AM (setup must be completed by 8:45 AM)
- (INM personnel are available to assist you with any questions you may have)
- The Vendor Fee of $75 includes:
- 1 skirted table; 1 sit-down luncheon designed for networking; 1 parking space for the day; 1- 5x7 ad in our program guide; mention as a vendor in any email blasts; and posts on our website.
- Additional meal tickets are available for purchase ($40/each additional meal) if you bring any associates to assist at your table.
- If you require power, it is available at an additional cost of $25.
- We respectfully request that each vendor provide an item for the raffle drawings that take place throughout the day.
- The item can be one of your products, a gift certificate, or anything of your choosing.
- The item does not have to be a product displayed by the vendor or associated with any vendor wares.
Please be sure to provide us with any ad copy and photos that you wish to have in your ad. Please submit them with the Vendor Registration Form.
For the April, 20, 2017 Conference: The deadline for Ad Copy is February 28, 2017. You can also submit your items via email to email@example.com