Want to read this newsletter or perhaps access a page or post? But, getting an error that says, “Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content?”
Here is some information on why this is happening and how to get access to this Members Only content!
- You must be a member! If you are not a current member, you will need to join or renew your membership to be able to view this content.
- You can join here: http://www.informednotariesofmaine.org/join-now
- You can renew here: http://www.informednotariesofmaine.org/profile/membership-renewal
- You are a member; however, you are not logged in! Please select the Login link in the top right corner of the screen [it has a little key in front of the word]. When you click the link it will open the login page.
- Please enter the email address that we have on file and the password that was sent to you when your membership was activated.
- If you do not remember your password, please click on the link, “Lost your password?” Follow the directions.
- Once logged in, you will see your name in the top right hand corner of the screen, it will say Howdy, [Your email address] with a little profile pic next to that. Below that, it will say Hello, [Your First Name]! (Logout) | View Profile
- You can click the logout link to log out, the View Profile link to view your profile, and print your membership certificate/card files, and change your password at any time.
- You can then navigate and access all of the Members Only content!